DevOps as a Service
Speed Up Delivery With Teleglobal’s
Teleglobal DevOps Consulting Services
The cloud has become an increasingly popular choice as organizations take advantage of flexibility, availability, pricing, infrastructure & software management, etc. DevOps Consulting Services has followed suit as more organizations move their IT environments to the cloud. Migrating DevOps to the cloud enables developers, testers, and operations people to collaborate, develop and deploy applications faster and more effectively. The natural progression in this evolution is DevOps as a Service.
Leverage Teleglobal Services to speed up delivery and reduce expenses.
- Round-the-clock monitoring
- Central log
- Automated provisioning environment
- Data-, infrastructure-, and service-virtualization
- Automated configuration (network, server, storage, and software)
- Complete infrastructure management
- Automation and optimization of delivery
- Security of infrastructure—including code quality control, testing, storage, and more
- Understanding your requirements and analyzing your business goals
- Conducting a full audit of your IT environment and submit an assessment
- Assessing the feasibility of implementing DevOps at the project level
- Suggest best-fit DevOps implementation models
- Recommend ideal DevOps tools and guide integration of toolchain
- Estimate costs
- Train your in-house DevOps people & set out KPIs for specific project/s
- VIRTUALIZATION: AWS, Azure, GCP,
- INFRASTRUCTURE SET UP and MANAGEMENT: Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet
- ORCHESTRATON: AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Apache Mesos, Atlas
- CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION: GitLab, Jenkins, Apache Maven
- AUTOMATION: Apache JMeter, SonarQube, ReSharper, QASymphony
- CONTAINERIZATION: Docker, Amazon EC2, rkt, LXC, Vagrant
- MONITORING & LOGS: AWS CloudWatch, ELK Stack, New Relic, AppDynamics, Sensu
- SECURITY: Snort, Vault, Sonatype, Veracode, Threat Stack
- COLLABORATION: Jira, Confluence, FishEye, Crucible, HipChat, Slack
- ARTIFACT MGMT: Artifactory, Git, Bitbucket, Mercurial, Perforce
Teleglobal DevOps Consulting Services
Before beginning any engagement our DevOps team will assess your IT environment and prepare a step-by-step roadmap of the ideal DevOps adoption for you. This includes:
End-To-End Expertise across The DevOps Toolchain
Benefit from Teleglobal International hands-on experience and tool-expertise to pick and use the right tools to improve delivery and enhance ROI
DevOps is a combination—more, a collaboration between software development and operations, that enables swift, responsive, and iterative product delivery.
Using DevOps tools and practices, businesses will see faster and better product development and delivery. and the releases are more certain to be synchronized to business requirements.
Speedier deployment, faster time-to-market, the higher success rate of releases, and quicker recovery time, are some of the goals that DevOps meets.
The biggest challenge is culture. Lack of a cultural balance and silos between Development and Operations undermine DevOps implementation. Other challenges are DBA’s non-involvement in release cycles, and lack of understanding of the value chain for software delivery.
The DevOps toolchain consists of Code, Build, Test, Package, Release, Configure, Continuous Integration, and Monitoring.
The complete list can be viewed in the section above, entitled: End-To-End Expertise across The DevOps Toolchain
We follow recommended 6C DevOps approach. This brings continuity in Business Planning, Collaborative Development, Testing, Release & Deployment, Monitoring, and Customer Feedback and Optimization.
DevSecOps is the addition of security to development and operations; here security is integrated at each stage of the process chain.
Organizations across industries and of every size, from small and medium to enterprise-scale are using DevOps to improve collaboration between the operations and development, speed up delivery and create better products.
ROI on DevOps can be evaluated vide quality, performance and metrics. As per The State of DevOps 2019 report when compared to non-DevOps, DevOps shows 208x deployment frequency, 106x faster lead time, 22% reduced time spent on unplanned work/rework. And an overall 60% percent improvement in top-and bottom-line.
Benefit From Our Expertise
Our approach of continuous improvement (using proven CI/CD processes) minimizes time and cost of development and maximizes your ROI from your investments.
360 Degree Services
From continuous monitoring to automated configuration to infrastructure security, Teleglobal's expertise across the DevOps toolchain has you covered for any eventuality.
Engaging with Teleglobal brings benefits like fast testing and deployment. You will no longer need to schedule releases, we use DevOps tools to automate tests and releases, making your feedback cycle faster and more efficiency.
Our DaaS gives you access to experienced DevOps engineers whose expertise ensures your project is on track from start to finish. Access to our team of professionals can also help bring your IT department up to speed on the latest tools and systems.
Need help with your cloud?
"No worries! Our experts are here to help you. Just fill the form and we'll get back to you shortly!"